Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Super Duper Easy Stroganoff

I could care less about stroganoff.  It looks gross and it's just pretty...well...just looks gross.  But Josh and the kids love it so I've learned to tolerate it.  I'll actually get seconds now since I've discovered this recipe.  It's still an under $10 meal and fills up the whole family (and it's soooo easy).

This is the whole recipe--if it's too hard for you than you probably shouldn't be cooking in general.  Tehehe.

Ingredients:

1-2 lbs frozen meatballs
2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
milk
egg noodles

Add soup and milk to crock pot and mix with a whisk until you get the consistency you want.  I like it just a tad bit thicker than gravy.  Add the meatballs, stir, put the crock pot on low for 8.  Right before serving boil the egg noodles.  There.  That's it.  Not too bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment