Thursday, May 10, 2012

Let them eat cookies....

I'm a junk food junkie.  I admit that after my middle child told me that stomach looks like a butt when I lean forward that I felt inclined to cut out some of the junk food.  It sucks, but when I do eat something terribly horrible for me it just tastes that much better.  Moderation.  I can do it.  Pfft.

So in honor of my butt-stomach slowly fading, I'm posting two cookie recipes just for the heck of it.  Be kind to your tummy and share some cookies! 

Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies Ever

Mix 1 cup sugar, 1 egg, and 1 cup of crunchy peanut butter.  Drop by spoonfulls, flatten, crisscross with fork, bake at 375 for 10 minutes, sprinkle with sugar.  Ta dah!

My Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

1 cup butter
2 large eggs
1 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3 cups oats
1 1/2 cups raisins

Mix all ingredients but flour, salt, soda, oats, and raisins. Stir in flour, salt, soda.  Add in oats and raisins.  Cook 10-12 mins on greased pan at 350.

No comments:

Post a Comment