Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Welcome!

Okay...we're broke and we love to eat.  Preferably, we want to eat really well while spending very little money (but doesn't everybody?).  My husband would tell you that we're not actually broke, which is true.  I mean, we have a beautiful house, two running vehicles, three beautiful kids, and all of us have clothes on our backs and food in our mouths.  I also get to stay at home and "work."  I quit my job about two months ago, maybe three (I have no sense of time and poor memory--it gets interesting) and have since tried to live off a budget.  We really do well but I do occasionally catch myself looking through the bank statement and thinking...well, thinking that I should have been thinking!  Sure, those adorable neon colored socks at Kmart are only .99 cents and that Route 44 Cherry Limeade at Sonic is half price between 2 and 4 pm...but it adds up.

Anyhoo, that's where my blog comes in.  I hope.  As I come up with super yummy recipes with super low prices I plan on posting them up here for others to enjoy (and save a little money when they can).  If I come across any tips or amazing sales (or any awesome little online freebies that I might have a slight addiction to), you will find them on here.  And please, if you have anything you'd like to share, please let me know and I'll be glad to either test it or post what you've come up with.  Maybe you'll just catch a random thing or two on here, but that's expected.  I'm pretty random.

Let the fun begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment