Saturday, May 5, 2012

5/5/12 Freebies

I have an addiction to free things. I really can't help it. Luckily, free things are good things to be getting (unless it's something you don't want...like a free cold. But that's dumb, and I'm not posting links to free colds...I'm just pleading my case...and digging a hole a bit deeper as you truely see my inner geek-or outer geek for those who really know me).

So at least once a week I'm going to put a few links up to freebies that I've already applied for. But there's some basic guidelines to getting freebies.

1. Don't use your everday email. I have a "spam" email, and a personal email. Sometimes you need to verify via email to receive a freebie but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

2. Yes, you have to give them your real address. How else are you going to have it sent to you, silly?!

3. If it sounds shady or they want you to buy something else with it, don't do it. Not worth it.

4. And the last, don't be greedy. If you end up with 10 posters of Tony Hawk telling kids not to smoke (I asked for 2...and got 10...it happens) then pass them on to other parents or teachers or anyone else who can make use of them. If you applied for a size 2 baby diaper and received a newborn then don't throw it away. Pass it on to someone expecting a baby or stick it in a bag of clothes you'll be donating. A lot of times coupons come with the samples. Every little bit helps.

Those are my personal rules. Use your head people. :)


May 5, 2012 freebies

Prilosec OTC sample


Purex Detergent sample


1 year of Shape Magazine. Small survey about yogurt required!


Color Scents Garbage Bag sample (free is free!)


Harley Davidson Dark Custom Sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment