Saturday, June 30, 2012

Kiddo Sandwiches

This really shouldn't count as a recipe at all, but if you have kids who are at that age where they want to make their own food then this is something you may want to try.  It'd be great for lunch with some sliced apples on the side or maybe for dinner with a homemade soup.  Regardless, it's quick and gives the kids a sense of independence and accomplishment.  And keeps them busy...hehe.




This is basically a sandwich made out of lunchmeat, cheese, and a hamburger bun.  I like turkey, swiss cheese, and a little pepper jack.  I'm not going to waste our time with a recipe, but make this a little yummier by putting the oven on broil and throwing your so-called sandwich in there until the cheese is melted and the buns are toasty and warm.  I put mine on aluminum foil so I would waste any pans or cookie sheets.  I'm lazy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment