Tuesday, June 12, 2012

6/12/12 freebies

It's been awhile since I've posted some free things.  Yes...I'm such a slacker.  But I'm pretty darn cute so it all works out.  And since I'm feeling so generous I've rounded up all the latest free magazine subscriptions.  Keep in mind a lot of them will have you do a survey or questionaire, but hey, it's worth it.

Living the Country Life Magazine - free subscription

Latina Magazine - Free subscription -some of you may not be able to get it depending on what kind of job you have.  I can get nearly any magazine off of here when I use "blogger" as my occupation, or a freelance writer. 

Ebony Magazine - 11 issues

Maxim Magazine - 1 year subscription

Forbes Magazine - 1 year subscription

Newsweek Magazine - 1 year subscription

Town & Country Magazine - 3 year subscription

Seventeen Magazine - 3 year subscription

No comments:

Post a Comment