Friday, August 17, 2012

Stupid Pinterest. Leave me alone.

Oh...my...gosh.  I have once again been sidetracked.  Not pretty, shiny, glittery kind of things.  Not even I-must-have-those-shoes-and-forever-store-in-my-closet kind of things.  No.  This could be awesome.  Or, this could be a complete failure (meaning I'll plan the whole deal out and then either forget about it or no longer feel motivated to actually do it).

But anyway, we have a few logs cut up beside our fire pit in our backyard.  Obviously these logs are for the fire pit, but I just had to get on pinterest and find this:




Source: yololsm.com via Tim on Pinterest


Is that not awesome?!  I've seen others put a stump upright and plant some flowers that way, but this is awesome.  Not to mention it would look awesome with some succulents or some hardy sort of plant that I could leave out all year long! 

Okay, I need to go get groceries which means I probably need to actually brush my hair (dang!).  Wish me luck on my could-be-might-happen-keep-your-fingers-crossed project!

No comments:

Post a Comment