Tuesday, May 29, 2012

5/29/12 freebies

I received my free Atkins diet kit today from my 5/17 freebies post .  It came with three Atkins Bars (I've tried two and they taste better than the protein bars Josh has come home with), a carb counter and acceptable foods list, and some coupons.  The carb counter book was awesome because it had your everyday foods and told you the carbs, fats, protein, etc. that a lot of popular foods are.  I realized that if I was to go on a diet that it wouldn't be the Atkins diet, but the kit was pretty cool.  Mainly the carb counter (time to cut back on the soft drinks again, ugh). 

Okay, the point of this was that when I opened the mail box I realized that I haven't posted any free samples lately.  Oops!  Here's four for now. 

TriCalm lotion

Prilosec samples again!

Free Digital Sample from All You Magazine plus a coupon


5 free country songs from itunes


No comments:

Post a Comment